$189.00Visit product page →
Blue Tourmaline Silver Earrings contains one of our favorite gemstones to work with - the variety of color and the stones hardness make it a durable, pop of color that can be worn daily. A pair of deep sea aqua blue colored Tourmaline bezeled in silver result in a truly bespoke pair of earrings - the one and only pair!
$250.00Visit product page →
Custom Silver Cufflinks offer an endless bounty of creative, unique, and stylish opportunities.
Do you have a company logo? Something your child wrote? Or a shell found on a memorable vacation?
Capture the pride of making partner or the memory of a beach vacation in a set of Sterling Silver custom cufflinks.
- Logos - a JPEG image is needed.
- Drawings - line drawings work best. Note that cropping & editing to sharpen and define angles, lines, and details may be necessary.
- Handwriting - pen and marker provide the sharpest details. Pencils need more editing.
- Found objects - think small - shouldn't be wider than a penny. Items with a depth beyond .5mm will increase materials & cost.
Need some inspiration???
- Sea glass
- Small flowers
- Family Crests
- Small toys
*Pricing varies for products based on several varying factors such as - stone size, market prices, sizes, metal used, labor required, design complexity, etc. Cost to begin design process is $250.
Double Oval Topaz Silver Ring is a bespoke design from Alice & Chains Jewelry. This Sterling Silver ring is set with two blue, oval topaz stones. The original design was 18k yellow gold set with an Emerald and an oval yellow Sapphire. Contact us for custom metal and stone choices. This ring could be set with birthstones making an excellent gift for Mother's day, birthday, or a special anniversary.
- Blue Topaz
- Sterling Silver
- Larger Oval: 10mm width x 12mm length (approximately)
- Smaller Oval: 7mm width x 9mm length (approximately)
- Sizes: 5.5 - 9
Photo Credit: Ian Kelly Photo
Gemstone Chevron Diamond ring set with five custom-cut cabochons outlined with a row of white diamonds.
- Set with Blue Tourmalines, Blue Topaz, Amethyst, or Garnet.
- 20mm face height, 22mm face width (approximately)
- Size: 5.5 - resizing available
- Custom Stones & Metal Available upon request
Heart Initial Earrings are initial charms displaying an inverted heart to symbolize the love had for each letter represented on the discs.
An easily personalized gift for any occasion. - birthday, holiday, anniversary, etc.
- Charms: 21mm x 15mm 1.25mm (approximately)
- Pair consists of the same letter unless noted in Special Instructions
Letters in Stock for Pick-Up/Delivery:
Sterling Silver - B, C, J, K, L, R
Heart Initials are a bespoke design that displays an inverted heart to symbolize the love had for each letter represented on the discs.
An easily personalized gift for anyone wanting to display those near and dear to their heart.
Choose from a simple disc. Add some sparkle with diamonds, or a pop of color with a gemstone to the chain. For multiple charms, consider mixing metal types for an additional personal flair.
- Charm: 21mm x 15mm 1.25mm (approximately)
- Chain: 18" matching metal
- Pricing listed for Sterling Silver
- +3 Diamonds alongside initial = $75/initial
*14K Yellow, White, or Rose Gold available upon request.
*Gemstone available upon request.
*Orders in Gold and/or including stones need an extra two weeks for production.
Bespoke bracelet inspired by Irish crochet patterns and the designers own active lifestyle, this solid sterling silver cuff is an elegant piece added to any outfit - school, home, work, and play.
- 60mm total width, 8mm band width (approximately)
- 25mm Face width (approximately)
- 60mm face length (approximately)
- 150mm wrist circumference (approximately)
Moonstone & Labradorite stacking rings are trending heavily now because they allow the wearer to adorn themselves with more than on of their favorite pieces without feeling heavily weighed down. Stacking rings can be worn on any finger to add an accent of color.
- Sterling Silver rings with hammered finish
- Size 5 - (pinky finger flashers)
Photo Credit: Ian Kelly Photo
New York State Necklace - NOW offered in "Mini- Me" size can be easily added to another necklace in a collection of states or with your own pendants. New York is home to Broadway, The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and easily takes claim as one of the greatest cities in the world.
- Large - 42mm x 30mm (approximately)
- Mini - 25mm x 20mm (approximately)
- 18" chain matching metal choice
Great gift idea for:
- New York transplants,
- frequent movers (our designer sports a 5 state necklace to represent each state she has lived in),
- and students attending a New York college.
*Alternative color diamonds available upon request.
$495.00Visit product page →
The most personal evidence of your existence is your signature.
Personifying your intent, hinting at your lineage, and embodying your temperament is only the beginning to representing yourself. Signature cufflinks add robust detail and display of distinguished care to a gentleman's wardrobe and confronts the one-up-manship game head-on. Gold and Platinum pricing upon request.
To Begin: Purchase your bespoke experience - includes a Signature Cufflink Blueprint, photo production updates, and lastly your very own set of sterling silver signature cufflinks received to you by mail. Upon purchase you will receive a Signature Cufflink Blueprint to download and print.
- Practice signing your initials to establish your desired look.
- Use a Sharpie.
- Your initials MUST touch.
- Use as much height & width within the designated area.
- Print off a few copies, in case you need more practicing.
- Plan accordingly, if these are intended to be worn for a special occasion peak production times can extend to 6 weeks.
Practice makes perfect: The Signature Cufflink Blueprint contains spaces to practice writing your lovely initials within. Like having good posture, initials that take up more of that space will dominate your cuff.
*Please remember your initials MUST touch.
Success: Commit to one signed version of those tall and handsome initials by marking the box in the upper left corner. Photograph your Signature Grid and send via email your Signature Grid back to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt we will follow-up with a confirmation email that includes your initials and details.
The Process: The bespoke experience offers a window into the production process of your cufflinks. Each client will receive email updates that include photographs of their cufflinks thorough out production. If, at anytime, the client is unhappy, it is imperative that they reach out to Alice & Chains Jewelry within 48 hours of production emails received. To keep production running smoothly communication must be made within 48 hours of received email, as no communication is considered in agreement with the design and the process will continue and changes can not be made after that 48 hour window.
Gift Set: YES! We know! What a great gift idea for your future husband, father-in-law, dad-to-be, graduate, or love! To more easily share this bespoke experience, you will receive our gift box set. It explains the entire process, provides an addressed and postage ready envelope for the great guy in your life to begin his bespoke cufflink journey.
- Page 1 of 2