Alice & Chains Jewelry Blog
| Jewelry with a story |
If you’re like me you have items in your closet that no longer fit; were worn once for an event; or just never worked into your lifestyle. RE Couture is like a sample sale from your best friends’ closet – a single afternoon to sell clean, and gently used higher-end designer wares.
How-To Select Items
When scouring your closets, under bed bins, and hanging bags for items to consider for RE Couture follow the below checklist:
- Clean – NO stains in arm pits, at the hems, in the crotch, or along the collar from makeup. NO smells.
- Good Condition – NO moth holes, snags, rips, tears, frayed, thread bare, scratches, etc.
- Think of the 3 B’s – Did you purchase this item in a higher end store such as: Barney’s, Bloomingdales, or Bergdorf?
- Accessories – Hats, scarves, belts, shoes, wallets, clutches, hand-bags.
- Items NOT Accepted - NO workout clothes, swimwear, under garments, jewelry, or watches.
Mark Your Calendars
- DROP-OFF – Sunday, August 20th, 1PM – 3PM
- SALE – Saturday, August 26th, 1PM – 5PM
- PICK UP – Sunday, August 27th, 10AM-2PM
Want to SELL? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Welcome Packet!
SNEAK-PEEKS at items available? Follow the event on FACEBOOK